The Charles W. Morgan

Buy Ships in Bottles
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: PHS 073 A
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $109.00
Availability In-Stock

The Charles W. Morgan, built in 1941, became one of the most successful and last surviving American whaleships. Named for Charles Waln Morgan, who owned half the shares of the ship, the whaleship made 12 voyages under nine different masters between 1841 and 1886. She sailed from New Bedford, MA around Cape Horn, and out north to the Pacific in search of sperm whales. The beautifully handcrafted and fully assembled ship can be found in this 375 cc square bottle. The Charles Morgan is harbored and can be toured at the Mystic Seaport Museum in Mystic, Connecticut.